Other Services Insurance

Other Services Insurance

Already know what you need? Get started on your application and get a quote in minutes.

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call (646) 844-9933 anytime

Insurance for Other Services

Several business types just don't fall under a traditional title. All of these businesses are unique and have unique insurance needs. For example, a personal trainer may need Professional Liability Insurance to mitigate the risk of offering advice to clients, who may end up injured, while a Handyman will need Workers Compensation Insurance to mitigate the risk of injury while on the job.

Read on to learn more about the insurance needs for these diverse business types.

Get Advice

Need free help? Understand in 10 seconds what type of insurance your industry needs, and why

Insurance assessment »