Food and Accommodation Insurance

Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call (646) 844-9933 anytime.

Who Needs Accommodation, Food and Beverage Insurance Insurance?

Accommodation, Food and Beverage Insurance policies come in handy if you own one of the following types of businesses:

  • Mobile Food Services
  • Caterers
  • Full-Service Restaurants
  • Limited-Service Restaurants
  • Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars
  • Drinking Places (Alcoholic Beverages)
  • Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
  • Food Service Contractors
  • Cafeterias, Grill Buffets, and Buffets
  • All Other Traveler Accommodation
  • Bed-and-Breakfast Inns
  • Rooming and Boarding Houses

Act Now, Get Protected Easily, Quickly and Affordably

See how much you could be saving, with best in class insurance partners.

Start your application and get a free quote in minutes.

Or call (646) 844-9933 anytime.

Get protected easily with CoverWallet

What insurance do you need when you work in Accommodation, Food and Beverage?

FAQ: Accom Food and Beverage

Why do food and business owners need insurance?

Restaurant insurance is a necessary component of any long-term operation. A pricey lawsuit from a visitor or staff member leads a restaurant to close its doors faster than anything else.

You'll need Food and Beverage Liability Insurance if you operate a small business that sells food or beverages, even if it's not your major source of income. This insurance coverage covers you against the dangers of serving food and beverages in a restaurant.

How does general liability insurance protect restaurants?

General liability insurance is required by a restaurant to cover bodily injury and property damage claims resulting from events such as slips and falls. The insurance also includes product liability coverage, which protects your business from claims related to food poisoning.

How does business insurance protect food carts?

Food cart insurance is a type of liability insurance designed to cover the costs of liability claims for food cart enterprises. Food carts face a number of liability concerns as meal industry firms, ranging from trip and fall incidents to customers being ill as a result of their food.

Which businesses in the hospitality sector can benefit from this insurance cover?

Many subindustries fall under the umbrella of Accommodation, Food and Beverage that would benefit from this insurance cover:

  • Cafeterias and Buffets
  • Catering Businesses
  • Concession Stands
  • Food Service Contractors
  • Food Trucks
  • Hotels and Motels
  • Restaurants
  • Bars, Clubs and Other Drinking Places

Are you ready to get down to business?

Start your application and get a free quote in minutes or call (646) 844-9933 anytime.