Travel Agent Insurance

Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call

What Insurance Do Travel Agent Need?

Cyber Liability

Cyber Liability Insurance protects you from the theft of sensitive data. If you suffer a data breach or software attack, Cyber Liability Insurance will cover the costs of notifying and restoring affected customers, recovering data and repairing security systems.

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation covers your employees' medical costs and lost wages while recovering from a work-related injury or illness. The employee gives up the right to sue your company in return for receiving cash and benefits from Workers Compensation. In some states it’s mandatory for businesses!

Business Owners Policy (BOP)

Business Owners Policy (BOP) protects you from business liability and property damage at a lower cost. BOP covers claims resulting from fire, theft & disasters. BOP also covers claims of bodily injury or property damage during your business operations.

Commercial Auto

Commercial Auto Insurance covers your cars, trucks, and vans used in your business. It covers the costs from vehicle damage in collisions, theft, vandalism and weather damage. It also covers medical expenses for to injured parties.

General Liability

General Liability Insurance protects your small business against claims of third-party bodily injury and property damage, reputational harm and advertising injury. It covers medical bills, repair costs & legal fees.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do travel agents need insurance?

Yes. There are plenty of liability risks that your travel agency will face in the lifespan of your business. A slip and fall claim on your business premises could cause you a lot of money from the lawsuits, medical benefits and compensation when necessary.

What is Excursion Insurance?

Excursion Insurance is coverage made for excursion tour operators. You need this insurance as it helps your travel agency be recommended by hotels and cruise ships. But most importantly, this insurance covers the risks that travelers might experience while on your tour. It will protect your business from any unforeseen accidents.

What risks could travel agencies face?

Your travel agency could face common lawsuits like slip and fall claims and claims to bodily injury or property damage. Employees could get sick or injured on the job and file employer negligence. Road, air and sea accidents are the most drastic risks when you're leading a tour or cruise, accidents could happen any time and you will be liable for the lawsuits, medical payments and compensation to those involved in an accident.

Do I need Workers Compensation for my travel agency?

Workers Compensation is a state-mandated insurance. If you meet the specific state's requirements for the minimum number of employees, then you definitely need to carry this insurance.

Are You Ready to Get Covered?

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call