Share your small business story to win
Share Your Story
Tell us about favorite local business and risks they face that you believe are important. These can be based upon industry, location, operation, etc
Send in your application with the key details listed below to email@example.com by August 31
One winner will be chosen to win the $500 scholarship. Winner will be notified by September 30
Deadline to win $500: August 31, 2017
By submitting your application, you indicate that you’ve read and agree to the Terms and Conditions outlaid below.
What do I need to do?
By August 31, 2017 submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following pieces of information (either in the body of the email or attached in a Word Document):
- First Name
- Email Address
- Your School's Name and Website
- Your Area of Study
- Name and Website of Small Business
- Street Address of Small Business
Terms & Conditions
- CONSUMER DISCLOSURE. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. THE COVERWALLET SMALL BUSINESS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM IS OPEN TO ANY CITIZEN AND/OR RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND ITS TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS WHO IS A CURRENT STUDENT ENROLLED IN A PUBLIC OR PRIVATE COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA FULL-TIME FOR AN ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR. All other entries will be disqualified. Employees of CoverWallet and its divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotional or marketing agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children and siblings) and persons living in family member homes are not eligible.
- Interested students are encouraged to apply online at https://www.coverwallet.com/small-business-insurance-scholarship
When applying, students may be asked to provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Valid email address
- Mailing address
- Date of birth
- U.S. phone number
- Institution to be attended
- Website of institution to be attended
- Area of study
- Expected college graduation date
- Expected degree
- Name of small business referenced in application
- Address of small business
- Website of small business
- Parents must grant consent if the student is 17 years old or younger.
- Finalists may be asked to provide a photo of the applicant and/or the small business which may be used and distributed by CoverWallet.com
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Appropriate addressing of the prompt
- Content, including organization, logic, and quality of examples
- Creativity, clarity and thoughtfulness
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
CoverWallet Small Business Scholarship Program.
This scholarship program is provided by CoverWallet.com , Inc., 225 E 34th St, #4F, New York, NY 10016.
CoverWallet does not collect information from visitors participating in this scholarship program in any way other than specified on the scholarship's official rules page. Contact information submitted through application will not be used for any solicitations or extraneous emails and will not be shared with any third-party entities. Contact information submitted in application may be used to contact applicant and verify or clarify provided information.
By submitting an application, I indicate that I have read and agree to the terms, conditions, and official rules above. I verify that I am at least 18 years old or I am a parental guardian and my child is under the age of 18 and has my permission to apply for this scholarship.