If you’re a college student in the U.S., don’t miss out on the opportunity to win $1,000 in scholarship funds to put toward your education.
The deadline is fast approaching for CoverWallet’s third annual college scholarship program. Eligible students have the opportunity to win $1,000 based an essay about their favorite small business and the risks they face.
Be sure to submit your essay by May 15 to be considered. You can find the form online here.
Eligibility and application details:
- Applicants must currently be residents of the United States and be a current student enrolled in a public or private college or university located in the United States.
- One student will be selected to receive $1,000 in scholarship funds based on their winning essay about their favorite local small business story and the risks they face.
- Scholarship funds must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.
- To enter, applicants should submit their essay through the online form.
- The deadline for submissions is May 15, 2019. The winner will be notified individually and announced at the end of May 2019.