We are looking for a UX/UI designer able to understand our business requirements as well as be responsible for designing user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
The candidate will be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a high user experience.
- Work with Product and Tech team to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Identify design problems and devise easy solutions. Facilitate design vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our digital applications.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Modify and create new wireframes, prototypes, and all product visual design components.
- Create and maintain existing UX/UI guidelines for internal team.
- +4 years of design with experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Ability to work with the Product team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design and a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Experience managing multiple design delivery projects.
- Experience designing for Fintech or Insurtech products is a plus.
- Knowledge of front-end coding languages, tools, and version control software.
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Jira expertise.
What we offer
- Great offices in the middle of Manhattan, NYC and in Spain in the center of Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Fun and fast-paced environment.
- Education budget.
- WFH from time to time.
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.
Or send us an email at:email@example.com