About the role
We are currently seeking a Software Development Manager, who will oversee our technical platform architecture as well as manage projects and clients communications
Our services are coded using Ruby on Rails and NodeJS tech stacks, and we use React for our frontend.
We do offer competitive salary and stock options
You'll definitely enjoy at work, plus travel to visit our New York office.
What you will do here
- Provide vision and leadership for the technical group.
- Establish policies and guidelines regarding the creation, implementation, delivery, monitoring and maintenance of code.
- Recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase efficiencies, productivity and customer engagement.
- Ensure company technical problems are resolved in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Monitor website performance and traffic metrics in order to identify potential problems and then plan and implement solutions.
- Own architecture and design of Coverwallet's core technology and software
- Work with the leadership team to define the platform roadmap, identify technologies to utilize and integrate, and ultimately deliver on the technical solution.
- Specify, evaluate and approve design and implementation.
Who we are looking for
- Software engineer, hands-on programmer
- +5 years of experience leading and implementing software development projects
- +5 years managing clients or external partners communication
- Team leader
- Proficiency on service-oriented architectures running in any cloud platform
- Experience on scaling and web performance
- Agile management practitioner
- Proficiency English speaking and writing skills are a must
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
What we offer
- Great offices in the middle of Manhattan, NYC and in Spain in the center of Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Education budget
- WFH from time to time
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org