About the role
We're looking for an awesome Site Reliability Engineer and DevOps practitioner, to be part of the Engineering team and help us with the security, stability and scalability of our multi-site platform while being and operational enabler for the rest of the organization.
What you will do here
- Implement and maintain a metrics collection, log management and service health check systems.
- Systems design consulting, infrastructure capacity planning and cost efficiency exercises.
- Triage and troubleshoot production issues enriching feedback loops to other engineering teams with blameless postmortems.
- Enable fast and reliable configuration changes and deployments to Engineering and Product teams.
- Implement artifacts lifecycle policies and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Maintain, customize and/or develop operational tooling that brings velocity to the engineering team.
Who we are looking for
- Problem solving enthusiast and technical deep diver.
- Experienced engineer used to write software to solve problems.
- Experienced engineer on system’s bottlenecks analysis and scalability issues resolution.
- Open contributor, collaborator and team player.
- Computer Science fundamentals skillful: OS, Networking and Storage.
- Experienced engineer on platform enforcement and service protection against external attacks.
- English proficiency is a must.
Other valuable soft skills
- Operations as a Service mindset.
- Influencing over ordering communication skills.
- Out-of the-box thinker.
- Autonomous learner.
- Proactive on taking ownership.
Valuable techie experiences
- Blue-green deployment and A/B testing.
- Cloud-native development and serverless approach.
- Infrastructure as Code.
- Security as a first class citizen (DevSecOps).
- Microservices architecture.
- Measure everything and data-driven decisions.
- Fail fast but do not get used to failure... ;)
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the USA
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia
- Competitive salary
- Education budget
- Once a year trip to New York
- WFH from time to time
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits
- Fun and fast-paced environment
Or send us an email at:email@example.com