About the role
We're looking for an awesome Site Reliability Engineer to help us with stability of our services.
Our Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for monitoring operations and committing to fixes and enhancements for services continuous performance.
What you will do here
- Improve lifecycle of services: design, deployment and operation
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Maintain production and reliability services, monitoring availability and overall system health
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Provide with tools and solutions that bring velocity to engineering team
- Support IT facilities across company different teams
Who we are looking for
- Problem-solving approach, communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
- English proficiency
- Time management skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- People over processes.
- Team-first driven development.
- Learn and grow at work, career development.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.