What you will do here
- Salesforce Force.com development.
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical peers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Manages communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design.
- Extensive experience Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Web Components.
- Build API services to integrate with external applications.
- Support Sales and Operations NYC Team on their daily tasks.
- Monitor system properties.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Identify best practices.
- Fun at work, cool office space.
- Travel to New York City office for projects and retreats.
Who we are looking for
- Expert Salesforce coder.
- Salesforce Developer and/or Salesforce Administrator Certifications are a plus.
- Experience on APIs building.
- Salesforce System admin experience.
- Git version control export.
- English speaking and writing skills is a must.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks and external training).
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500€ per year).
- Top vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:email@example.com