What you will do here
- Salesforce Force.com development
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical peers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions
- Manages communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design
- Extensive experience Apex and Visualforce
- Build API services to integrate with external applications
- Support Sales and Operations NYC Team on their daily tasks
- Monitor system properties
- Participate in code reviews
- Identify best practices
- Fun at work, cool office space
- Travel to New York City office for projects and retreats
Who we are looking for
- Expert Salesforce coder
- Salesforce Developer and/or Salesforce Administrator Certifications are a plus
- Experience on APIs building
- Salesforce System admin experience
- Git version control export
- English speaking and writing skills is a must
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:email@example.com