What you will do here
- Design, implement and deploy our software products.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software services and third-party services.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to build and deliver features.
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
- Create technical documentation for reference.
- Prepare accurate implementation task lists/time estimates and deliver assignments based on requirements.
- Contribute to the security of our systems.
- Contribute to recruitment activities.
- Produce and promote clean code.
- Mentor other junior engineers.
- Act as a technical representative with external stakeholders on behalf of the team.
- Eventually, play a scrum master role.
- Recommend and implement new technologies, processes, and systems to increase productivity.
- Work with the leadership team to define the platform roadmap.
Who we are looking for
- Proven experience as a Software Engineer include Ruby and Rails technology stack.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, and a delivery process based on pull-requests.
- Experience with test-driven software design.
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and deployment processes.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Team player.
- Usually BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org