About the role
We're looking for an awesome QA Engineer to help us with quality assurance planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
Our QA Engineer will be responsible for gathering the information necessary to define Acceptance Tests integrated into our Development Process Sprint; working closely with Engineering and Product to ensure that the resulting code supports the required requisites.
What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Organized is your middle name: Define and execute the Acceptance Tests.
- You never hit the snooze button: Missed deadlines keep you awake at night, so you hit them every-single-time.
- Killer communication skills: You can work with Product, Engineering, or any external partner with ease.
- Beta is more than just a fish to you: You’ll run our beta testing programs, collect feedback, and communicate it to the team.
- Research with the best of them: Know our competitors inside-out, upside down and backwards.
- Bachelor’s degree in tech related field (preferred but not required).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Demonstrated success planning and executing Acceptance Tests.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
- Time management skills.
What we offer
- Great offices in the middle of Manhattan, NYC and in Spain in the center of Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Fun and fast-paced environment.
- Education budget.
- WFH from time to time.
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org