About the role
We are currently seeking a Product Designer, who will produce UI/UX solutions along with Product and Engineering teams
We do offer competitive salary and stock options.
What you will do here
- Work with Product and Tech team to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create and maintain existing UX/UI guidelines for the internal team.
- Modify and create new wireframes, prototypes, and all product visual design components.
- Identify design problems and devise easy solutions. Facilitate design vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our digital applications.
Who we are looking for
- +4 years of design with experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Very strong communication skills
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Ability to work with the Product team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design and a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Experience managing multiple design delivery projects
- Experience designing for Fintech or Insurtech products is a plus.
- Agile/Scrum experience
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the USA
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia
- Competitive salary
- Company's stock options
- Education budget
- Once a year trip to New York
- WFH from time to time
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits
- Fun and fast-paced environment
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org