About the role
We are currently seeking a Product Designer, who will produce UI/UX solutions along with Product and Engineering teams
What you will do here
- Work with Product and Tech team to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences, and make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create and maintain existing UX/UI guidelines for the internal team.
- Modify and create new wireframes, prototypes, and all product visual design components.
- Identify design problems and devise easy solutions. Facilitate design vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for our digital applications.
Who we are looking for
- +4 years of design with experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Very strong communication skills
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Ability to work with the Product team to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design and a clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Experience managing multiple design delivery projects
- Experience designing for Fintech or Insurtech products is a plus.
- Agile/Scrum experience
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org