About the role
We are currently seeking a NodeJs Full Stack Developer who will work along with designers and backend engineers on creating our software solutions.
This is just the start, hence you’ll be a key player on defining technology stack, processes, and build our work environment from scratch!
What you will do here
- Lead NodeJs applications development
- Work with Backend Engineers to build and deliver features, on top of RESTful APIs
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Address performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Identify front-end best practices
- Fun at work, cool office space
- Travel to New York City office for projects and retreats
Who we are looking for
- NodeJS with KoaJS (Generators)
- React, AngularJS or any other JS libraries are required
- Responsive design, mobile-first, SASS or Less preprocessors
- Cross-browser compatibility issues knowledge, client-side performance
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges
- Time management skills
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org