About the role
We are looking for a Designer with experience in creating marketing and business development materials and a strong design background. You will design all of our collateral, ads and brand materials. You will need to have technical capabilities and strong portfolio! Experience working for startups is a plus.
What you will do here
- Build and maintain visual systems to support brand consistency across all communication
- Create marketing/business development related design materials such as email campaigns, etc
- Create digital content and campaigns
- Design online advertising and landing pages
- Support design and development of the brand with marketing
- Produce and catalog UI assets for the company
- Experience on project/task management tools
Who we are looking for
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong experience as a Marketing Designer
- Solid understanding of engagement design, as well as composition, typography, infographics, & photography
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience on brand design and production
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to the organization’s needs
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Design portfolio required
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks, and external training)
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500 € per year)
- 23 days of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:email@example.com