About the role
We are currently seeking a Engineering Manager, who will coordinate for the differents projects to be delivered successfully
What you will do here
- Manage projects delivery by scope, budget and timeline.
- Coordinate the different teams to produce deliverables.
- Monitor and report about projects' progress.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify impact.
- Understand company priorities and advice about projects optimizations and efficiencies.
- Mentor and promote agile methodologies across teams.
- Ensure quality standards in project and tasks definitions.
- Keep conversations with external partners and customers when necessary.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years management experience.
- Proficiency in agile methodologies.
- Strong teaming abilities.
- Very good communicator, excellent English level.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
What we offer
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of most developed digital markets in the world.
- Great offices in New York, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Singapore.
- Competitive and flexible compensation (tickets restaurant, transport card, daycare checks and external training).
- Annual variable bonus.
- Company-paid Life and Accident Insurance, and Medical insurance as benefits.
- Additional budget for individual education and online training courses (1.500€ per year).
- Top vacation days per year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building activities: hackathon, meetups and tech talks in the office, code katas.
- A fun, multicultural and fast-paced environment.
- Drinks, coffee, and fruits.
Or send us an email at:firstname.lastname@example.org