Professional, Scientific and Technical Services Insurance

Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call (646) 844-9933 anytime.

What Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Are All About:

Professional, scientific and technical services are an extremely broad industry. If you’re a tax accountant, lawyer, architect, scientific researcher, or do work in any field related to these, your services fall under this title. This means that you are often tasked with important, sometimes difficult and sensitive assignments for clients in both the public and private sectors.

You will also find that doing business in this industry comes with great reward, but also a number of risks to your businesses, your employees or yourself. Depending on the nature of the services you offer, you may be liable for a myriad of different claims, many of which relate specifically to the handling of private information.

Thankfully, insurance policies exist and they will help protect you and your business from a majority of claims common in this industry.

Read on to understand what risks are associated with your industry and how insurance may help.

Who in the Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Industry Needs Insurance?

If your company does professional, scientific or technical services for other businesses, you will need various types of insurance. However, this category specifically excludes those who do business in the administrative and building maintenance service industry, to include remote administrative support companies and janitorial services.

Your primary concern as a professional, scientific or technical services company is the protection of yourself regarding the mishandling of client data. This may include employee negligence or even data breaches. These industries rarely perform hands-on work, and often are not concerned with common commercial insurance claims that deal with property or bodily damages. Typical types of Professional, Scientific and Technical Services Insurance include:

  • Law Firms (~50,000 businesses in the U.S.)
  • Architecture Firms (~20,000 businesses in the U.S.)
  • Tax Preparation Firms (~110,000 businesses in the U.S.)
  • Advertising Agencies (~1,000 businesses in the U.S.)
  • Web Design (~100,000 businesses in the U.S.)

Act Now, Get Protected Easily, Quickly and Affordably

See how much you could be saving, with best in class insurance partners.

Start your application and get a free quote in minutes.

Or call (646) 844-9933 anytime.

Get protected easily with CoverWallet

What Risks Are Involved With Professional, Scientific & Technical Services?

  • Property Damage

  • Cyber Crimes

  • Chemicals

How Much Does Professional, Scientific & Technical Services Insurance Cost?

Every company within this industry will find that insurance costs depend on both the size and type of business. Insurance costs will vary greatly due to these factors. Determining the exact amount you pay in premiums for each type of insurance policy may also come down to the specific type of business that your run, whether you do business with public or private entities, your total number of clients and even your annual revenue.

Finding an accurate quote should help your business get a good idea of how much each insurance policy may cost.

Already insured?

No worries, keep your insurance, just get an account with us to manage your policies, certificates of insurance and more

Get CoverWallet »

Need help? Get free advice

Understand in 10 seconds what type of insurance your industry needs, and why

Insurance Assessment »

Businesses Love CoverWallet

Our mission is to help small businesses to be better protected, informed and served. See what our customers are saying.

Testimonial John White

Personalized Service

5 stars service

John White, Restaurant Owner

I didn’t know what type of insurance I needed for my new business so I called CoverWallet and the agent provided me with everything in under an hour!

Testimonial Laura Campbell

Quick and Easy!

5 stars service

Laura Campbell, Distributor

There is nothing more that CoverWallet could have done to make the process any faster or easier. They made it as painless as possible.

Testimonial Anthony Williams

Honest and Transparent

5 stars service

Anthony Williams, Contractor

I was extremely satisfied with all services and communications with customer support. I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you CoverWallet!

The Power Behind CoverWallet

Algorithms, Science, Magic
Customized, Intelligent Application
Endless Experience!

Algorithms, Science, Magic!

You wanted better protection and cheaper pricing. So did we. We baked that dream into everything we've set out to accomplish in building our award winning platform.

Customized, Intelligent Application

We have one! How much could we have really improved the insurance purchase process? Try us! We ask only the questions you need to answer, nothing more.

Endless Experience!

We are proud to be part of Aon, the leading global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in Risk, Retirement and Health. With us, you’re in good hands!

Peace of Mind, At Your Fingertips

CoverWallet utilizes state of the art technology to help small businesses understand and buy customized coverage, get significant savings and conveniently manage their insurance, in a matter of minutes, all through our online platform.

why coverwallet

Are you ready to get down to business?

Start your application and get a free quote in minutes or call (646) 844-9933 anytime.