What Political Organizations Are All About:
In this organization, companies are primarily focused on the advancement of the interests of state, national, or political parties. Examples for this industry include campaign organizations, political organizations or clubs, political action committees (PACs), and political parties.
What type of insurance does this industry need?
- This policy protects your business in case of third-party claims, such as bodily injury or property damage. Getting the right General Liability policy in place can help you get more jobs and grow your business. General Liability insurance is often considered to be a core coverage, particularly for businesses that regularly physically interact with customers and do work at other people’s properties. In addition, a General Liability policy is usually required for you to get a job.
- This policy protects the business's physical assets and is appropriate whether you own or lease your space. Keep in mind that this policy will only offer protection in the case of covered events. If you need protection for certain scenarios, such as floods or earthquakes, you may need additional coverage. If you have a mortgage or a lease, you may be required to have property insurance. Even if you are not, this is the best way to protect the building you are in and the business property you have in case of a natural disaster or some other accident.
- Cyber Liability insurance helps to protect a company that has been the victim of a cyber attack or data breach. When confidential records are breached, companies face a variety of fees (e.g., notification costs, credit monitoring, defending claims by regulators, fines and penalties), and this policy will help to cover those claims If your business collects or stores personally identifiable information on customers or employees digitally, there's the risk that this information may be breached and your company will face significant fees. Cyber Liability insurance, alongside cyber security and an effective response plan, is a simple way to protect your business from these potential costs.
- Workers Compensation covers an employee's lost wages and the cost of resulting medical treatment if they suffer a work-related injury or disease. It also covers services needed to help the employee recover and return to work. Workers Compensation coverage is mandatory in most states. The number of employees after which it's required differs by state, but you will generally need coverage once you have employees.
- This insurance protects the business in the case of any incidents involving a vehicle that has been hired by the company to be used for business-related purposes. It also provides coverage in the case your business uses other vehicles which are not property of the business, such as having delivery drivers use their own vehicles. If your company hires vehicles or allows employees to use their own vehicles for business purposes, you will want to consider this insurance.