Insurance for Other Specialized Training Services

Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do Specialized Training Services need insurance?

Businesses in this industry provide professional, certificate-earning training programs and other forms of development. This industry includes businesses that provide training in quality assurance, truck driving, graphic arts, real estate, aeronautics, computer software, driver education and many different forms of skilled labor apprenticeships.

Even successful businesses face disasters that at any moment can force your business to close. We understand that insurance costs money and while it may seem tempting to cut costs and skip having insurance altogether when faced with a lawsuit you'll understand how important having insurance is. Insurance covers the cost of the expenses when a lawsuit or any other covered risk happens to your business.

What risks do Specialized Training Services face?

Specialized training services face a lot of risks. Below are some examples:

  • You provide a seminar in which the proprietor complains that they did not get their money's worth, and they sue your business over it.

  • Due to the intense regimen of your training program, one of your employees suffers a broken arm. As their employer, you are responsible for the medical expenses of your employee.

How much does insurance for Specialized Training Services cost?

The cost of insurance for specialized training services varies due to the fact that your needs are different from other businesses. Without taking your business' needs into account, below is the average cost of insurance policies:

  • General Liability insurance costs $500 in annual premiums.
  • Commercial Property insurance costs $400 in annual premiums.

Are You Ready to Get Covered?

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call