Golf Club Insurance & Country Club Insurance

Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call (646) 844-9933 anytime.

Better, Regardless of Your Size

  • Insurance instantly; fast and effortless processing of your policies

  • Get your golf course or country club running in minutes

  • Low-cost insurance for golf courses and country clubs

  • Sit back and watch your profits grow. We’ll protect it

Coverage Plans for All Your Needs


Essential coverages to meet client demands

General Liability (GL)

Instant quote »


  • Coverage against claims from bodily injury, property damage and personal injury
  • Coverage for products/completed operations


When you also have equipment or operate from a club

General Liability + Property (bundle them with a BOP)

Instant quote »

All Basic plan benefits and:

  • Bodily injury
  • Damage to third party property
  • Business personal property
  • Personal injury
  • Lost business income
  • Equipment breakdown


Get protected against employment-related issues

Business Owners Policy (BOP) + Workers Compensation*

Instant quote »

All Standard plan benefits and:

  • Coverage for work-related accidents and disease and subsequent:
    • Ongoing medical care (such as rehab)
    • Missed wages during recovery

*plus Workers Compensation


When you have specific requirements

Inclduing Business Interruption, Commercial Auto, etc.

Instant quote »


We will take care of the switching hassle.

Call us at (646) 844-9933 for help and more information

We've Got You Covered with Coverage You Need

Act Now, Get Protected Easily, Quickly and Affordably

See how much you could be saving, with best in class insurance partners.

Start your application and get a free quote in minutes.

Or call (646) 844-9933 anytime.

Get protected easily with CoverWallet

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do Golf Clubs and Country Clubs need insurance?

Establishments in this industry operate ski-related facilities, golf courses, and country clubs. These establishments also provide instruction for golf, skiing, and snowboarding. They may also sell food, beverages, and rent equipment.

In order to keep up with the competition, golf and country clubs look for ways to entice customers to subscribe to their clubs. These amenities could be in form of gym memberships, swimming pool use, spas, etc. These pose more risks than just the golf club alone. This means that you need to have adequate insurance to cover most of these risks. Without insurance, you’ll risk losing your business and personal assets from just a slip and fall claim alone.

What risks do Golf Courses and Country Clubs face?

Here are some of the risks your golf courses and country clubs can face:

  • The trees and greens of the course are susceptible to damage from a storm or vandalization.
  • When your golf clubs floods, there’s a chance that people won't play on your golf course, therefore losing possible profits.
  • In the employment process, your golf course and the country club can be vulnerable to lawsuits even during the hiring process. A simple joke, for example, that has been treated by the prospective employee as a discrimination could instantly result in a lawsuit.
  • Data breach is possible where you save your members' personal information on the computer for faster data processing. Even if it isn’t connected to the internet, some hacker or an internal issue can risk getting your customer’s personal data exposed.

How much does Country Club and Golf Club Insurance cost?

The cost of insurance for golf clubs depends on several criteria. Most insurance carriers will determine the size of your business, the number of employees and your coverage requirements to determine the cost of your insurance policy. If you want to know an accurate cost of your insurance, apply online to get a free quote or simply contact our customer service representatives.

Peace of Mind, At Your Fingertips

CoverWallet utilizes state of the art technology to help small businesses understand and buy customized coverage, get significant savings and conveniently manage their insurance, in a matter of minutes, all through our online platform.

why coverwallet

Businesses Love CoverWallet

Our mission is to help small businesses to be better protected, informed and served. See what our customers are saying.

Testimonial John White

Personalized Service

5 stars service

John White, Restaurant Owner

I didn’t know what type of insurance I needed for my new business so I called CoverWallet and the agent provided me with everything in under an hour!

Testimonial Laura Campbell

Quick and Easy!

5 stars service

Laura Campbell, Distributor

There is nothing more that CoverWallet could have done to make the process any faster or easier. They made it as painless as possible.

Testimonial Anthony Williams

Honest and Transparent

5 stars service

Anthony Williams, Contractor

I was extremely satisfied with all services and communications with customer support. I would definitely recommend to others. Thank you CoverWallet!

We are making headlines!

Already insured?

No worries, keep your insurance, just get an account with us to manage your policies, certificates of insurance and more

Get CoverWallet »

Need help? Get free advice

Understand in 10 seconds what type of insurance your industry needs, and why

Insurance Assessment »

The Power Behind CoverWallet

Algorithms, Science, Magic
Customized, Intelligent Application
Endless Experience!

Algorithms, Science, Magic!

You wanted better protection and cheaper pricing. So did we. We baked that dream into everything we've set out to accomplish in building our award winning platform.

Customized, Intelligent Application

We have one! How much could we have really improved the insurance purchase process? Try us! We ask only the questions you need to answer, nothing more.

Endless Experience!

We are proud to be part of Aon, the leading global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in Risk, Retirement and Health. With us, you’re in good hands!

Are you ready to get down to business?

Start your application and get a free quote in minutes or call (646) 844-9933 anytime.