Types of Insurance


Insurance Help


Log In

Insurance for Food Service Contractors

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call
(646) 844-9933

Frequently Asked Questions

Why do Food Service Contractors need insurance?

This industry consists of individuals that provide food services for a specified period of time. Examples of these establishments include airline food services, concession contractors (e.g. at sporting, entertainment, convention facilities), and cafeteria food services (e.g. at schools, hospitals, government offices).

Your business should be protected from any risks and liabilities, and having insurance will be able to do that. Your insurance will be able to protect your profits and personal assets so when a covered risk happens, the insurance will kick and cover the expenses.

What risks do Food Service Contractors face?

Food service contractors can face a lot of risks. Here are some of those:

  • The food you served cause your customers to feel sick.
  • Your customer slips and causes them injury.
  • One of your staff complains and files for discrimination.
  • Property damage that occurs in your business.

How much does insurance for Food Service Contractors cost?

The cost of your insurance varies on the type of services you offer, the number of employees you have and many other factors. There is no fixed cost for the type of your business, so to find out the cost of your insurance, apply online to get a free quote or contact our customer service representatives.

Are You Ready to Get Covered?

Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call

(646) 844-9933