Insurance for Cleaning Services
Get business insurance with optimized coverage to meet your exact needs
Leave your email so that your quotes will be sent directly to your inbox.
We won't spam you, we hate it too.
Prefer to speak with a CoverWallet consultant? Call (646) 844 -9933 anytime.
Coverage Plans for All Your Needs
Whether you need to protect your office, equipment, or injured employees we have every insurance for you. Select one coverage and get a free quote today.
Essential coverage for your Cleaning business
Business Owners Policy (BOP)Instant quote »
- Bodily Injury
- Damage to third party property
- Business Personal Property
- Personal Injury
- Lost business income
- Equipment Breakdown coverage
Get protected against employment-related issues
BOP + Commercial Auto + Workers Compensation*Instant quote »
All Standard plan benefits and:
- Coverage for work-related issues and subsequent:
- Ongoing medical care (such as rehab)
- Missed wages during recovery
*plus Workers Compensation
We've Got You Covered with Coverage You Need
From the equipment you carry to clients’ homes to the commercial vehicles you need to get to your jobs, we have the policies to ensure your safety
Pays expenses resulting from injury to third parties or damage to other’s property. It also pays the costs to defend lawsuits arising from these claims.
Pays to replace damaged business property including cleaning equipment as well as costs to rebuild your building if it is damaged by a covered peril.
Pays for damage to your business vehicles and other’s property if you are responsible for the accident. If employees use their personal vehicles, you can also add non-owned and hired-auto liability.
Also known as Workers' Comp, this coverage is mandatory in many states once you hire a certain number of employees. It pays expenses resulting from employee injury.
Cleaning service businesses usually transport equipment to various clients to perform your employees' duties. Inland Marine insurance covers movable property like your tools and cleaning equipment in case it is damaged or lost during transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you need a cleaning services insurance?
As a cleaning service business, training, experience and customer service is not enough to keep your business out of financial ruin. Your business will be at risk of lawsuits, job site accidents and property damage. An insurance is your business's safety net when the unexpected happens.
How much does it cost to get bonded for a cleaning business?
A bond provides a way to guarantee your contracts with your clients. A typical surety bond will cost around $100 per year for $10,000 coverage.
What does it mean to be bonded and insured?
When your business is bonded and insured, it means that your cleaning business has taken the necessary measures to protect your company and the interests of your clients. Being bonded means that your business have a Surety Bond and being insured usually means that you have General Liability insurance.
Which insurance type will cover the cost when breaking something while cleaning?
Contents Insurance will cover the cost of items that break when cleaning. Depending on the insurance, the damaged property could be replaced with a similar item or be reimbursed with the item's most recent equivalent price.
Why do Cleaning Services need insurance?
These establishments mainly provide cleaning and dyeing services to customers' carpets, rugs, and upholstery. Running a cleaning services business is a valuable service. You help customers increase the life of their carpet, rugs, and upholstery; and help keep families healthy by removing unwanted dirt, pollen, and germs from high traffic areas. It also takes you on the road traveling to many different locations. Constant travel makes it easy to forget an important component of running a successful cleaning service business.
What risks could Cleaning Services face?
Buying insurance is necessary to protect your business from potential lawsuits, mistakes, and damage to customer’s property. Take a look at the many risks you need insurance protection from:
- Auto Accidents: The majority of your work is completed at a customer’s location which requires traveling. If you or your employees are involved in an auto accident and held responsible, your business can be responsible for damages to property and injury to other parties involved.
- Damage to Customer’s Property: Every home is different, and some require unique maneuvering from room to room. What happens if an antique clock is knocked over or chemicals spill staining the carpet or upholstery? You will be expected to replace it.
- Employee Theft. Employee vetting procedures are not ironclad. It is possible to hire a new employee, send them on a job, only to receive a call from an angry customer with theft allegations.
- Employee Injury: Cleaning carpets and upholstery requires heavy lifting of equipment as well as a lot of kneeling and bending. When an employee moves the wrong way, they can end up seriously injured. Your business is responsible for any medical expenses and lost wages.
- Dissatisfied Customers: Even though you strive to deliver quality cleaning services every time, it is not always possible. Sometimes customers are not satisfied with the outcome and expect you to reimburse them. There are more risks you need protection against including third party injuries, employment-related claims like discrimination, or allegations that your work caused serious damage to a home or business.
Peace of Mind, At Your Fingertips
CoverWallet utilizes state of the art technology to help small businesses understand and buy customized coverage, get significant savings and conveniently manage their insurance, in a matter of minutes, all through our online platform.
We are making headlines!
The Power Behind CoverWallet
Algorithms, Science, Magic!
You wanted better protection and cheaper pricing. So did we. We baked that dream into everything we've set out to accomplish in building our award winning platform.
Customized, Intelligent Application
We have one! How much could we have really improved the insurance purchase process? Try us! We ask only the questions you need to answer, nothing more.
State of the Art Technology
We've built all our fancy tech from scratch, which allows us to get you certificates on demand, free of charge, and for us to find you savings.